Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Small competition

I'm not a business or a company or anything like that, but I wanted to run a tiny competition as I have so much fun entering them myself. The prize won't be wonderful, a couple of Montagne Jeunesse facemasks, a couple of nail varnishes and any other small bits I find.

Prize includes:
(Fake) pearl drop earrings
Nails Inc. nail varnish "Drury Lane"
Mode nail varnish
Arbonne eye shadow - a dark gold/brown colour
25ml Brilliant Sparkle toothpaste
Montagne Jeunesse anti cellulite mud mask
Montagne Jeunesse anti stress mud mask

So what do you have to do?


Click this link!

Check out this special Sonisphere message from Jim Breuer http://team.sonispherefestivals.com/s.php?t=18&m=1610

And then RT:

"Small beauty competition from @bev_metallica http://alturl.com/dm6ff Please RT"

In the interests of fairness, I should tell you that the link is a click contest for people going to Sonisphere this year. The person with the most clicks wins a T-shirt. You do not have to  sign up, buy anything, leave your name - just click.

Just click, RT the competition and reply  with your Twitter name to tell me you have done so. (I can see on my Soni team page who has clicked and who hasn't, so no cheating!)

Closes Tuesday, 24 May at 3pm. UK only.
RT as many times as you like. (don't annoy your followers). I will count the RTs, use Randomiser to select a number and that person will win.

59 comments:

  1. I've clicked and tweeted @janesgrapvine

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clicked and RT'd - @juliasuzanne76

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've clicked and tweeted as @beachrambler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thanks for the comp, some lovely things there. I have clicked and tweeted @RedRoses4.
    Good luck too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clicked the link - did it come through, page didn't load?
    @Morrighani

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've clicked and tweeted @cheekyd19

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, great cimp! Hope you win the t-shirt! I've clicked and Rt'd :) I'm @wordsfromsarah :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the entries so far. The Sonisphere link does take a while to load, but my team page is registering your clicks. xx Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi
    i have watched the sonicare video and retweeted the message my twitter name is yasminec9
    email is yasminec9@aol.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have clicked the link and am tweeting @googoodoll83.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clicked and tweeted from @compgirl1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clicked and tweeted :) (@grannysmither on twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clicked and tweeted. Best of luck to ya x

    ReplyDelete
  14. clicked and rtweeted as melandjake99

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have clicked and tweeted @Dorothee77

    ReplyDelete
  16. clicked and rtweeted as melandjake99

    ReplyDelete
  17. Clicked & tweeted :)
    @jemCMx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Clicked and will retweet in a second @selene1611 :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've clicked and RTed @BoostieBoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Clicked andtweeted @TracyNixon xxx
    Also liked and shared on Facebook xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. i have clicked and tweeted as @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  22. @twinklenicci on twitter have clicked xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've clicked and tweeted @emmabarron

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've clicked and tweeted @kniknaxnjj

    ReplyDelete
  25. Clicked and tweeted - @LilLeese1

    ReplyDelete
  26. Clicked and tweeted @baile1kim1

    ReplyDelete
  27. Clicked + re-tweeted @kiki_725

    ReplyDelete
  28. Clicked and Re-tweeted @aesop57

    ReplyDelete
  29. Clicked and Re-Tweeted @aesop57

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've clicked! Good luck!

    Also following your blog and tweeting @jennakatekelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've clicked on your link and tweeted your message @feefeegabor x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Clicked and tweeted @boo1003

    ReplyDelete
  33. Have clicked the link & re-tweeted @Isis1981uk

    ReplyDelete
  34. Clicked and just about to tweet :o)

    @eleanor731

    ReplyDelete
  35. I've clicked, I think it went through okay. I'm @noodles220 and I've tweeted :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. I've clicked and tweeted @Sweetbecci x

    ReplyDelete
  37. clicked and rted, @stralisemiai

    ReplyDelete
  38. I clicked and tweeted @HevWalsh

    ReplyDelete
  39. clicked and tweeted
    @_cathyj_

    ReplyDelete
  40. Clicked and tweeted @phyllgerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. I've clicked and tweeted @angiehoggett

    ReplyDelete
  42. I've clicked and tweeted - thanks! @emilyh13

    ReplyDelete
  43. I've clicked and tweeted @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  44. clicked and tweeted @lillyfer85

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have clicked and tweeted (@pandcands).

    ReplyDelete
  46. I've clicked and tweeted @pepicola3

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have clicked and tweeted @rachelscomps here http://twitter.com/#!/rachelscomps/status/72723118975746048

    ReplyDelete
  48. Tweeted @cleggy23 also clicked.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I've clicked and tweeted @straysuzi

    ReplyDelete
  50. I've clicked and rt'd @FlorrieFloyd.

    ReplyDelete
  51. clicked and retweeted @susanwillshee

    ReplyDelete
  52. Clicked the lnk and tweeted @srobbo71 xx

    ReplyDelete
  53. I've clicked and retweeted @RuthMarianna

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congratulations to @baile1kim1 - please DM me on twitter ASAP so I can send your little prize.

    ReplyDelete